ASUS Drivers Update Utility
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ASUS Drivers Update Utility for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ASUS Drivers Update Utility from your PCDGTSoft Inc.
. You can find out more on DGTSoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/asus-drivers-update-utility.htm
if you want to read more on ASUS Drivers Update Utility on DGTSoft Inc.'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Drivers Update Utility folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ASUS Drivers Update Utility. unins000.exe is the ASUS Drivers Update Utility's main executable file and it occupies approximately 703.16 KB (720033 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Drivers Update Utility contains of the executables below. They take 703.16 KB (720033
bytes) on disk.
When planning to uninstall ASUS Drivers Update Utility you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ASUS Drivers Update Utility:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Drivers Update Utility
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ASUS Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ASUS Drivers Update Utility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Drivers Update Utility\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Drivers Update Utility\ASUS Drivers Update Utility.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Drivers Update Utility\Uninstall ASUS Drivers Update Utility.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS Drivers Update Utility_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS Drivers Update Utility_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS Drivers Update Utility_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS Drivers Update Utility_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS Drivers Update Utility_is1\UninstallString
ASUS Drivers Update Utility is a program by the software company DGTSoft Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall ASUS Drivers Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ASUS Drivers Update Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS Drivers Update Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS Drivers Update Utility". If it exists on your system the ASUS Drivers Update Utility program will be found automatically. When you click ASUS Drivers Update Utility in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ASUS Drivers Update Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASUS Drivers Update Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/asus-drivers-update-utility.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUS Drivers Update Utility.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Drivers Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Drivers Update Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS Drivers Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ASUS Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS Drivers Update Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:39:02.703