ASUS Drive Xpert
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ASUS Drive Xpert for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ASUS Drive Xpert from your systemASUS Technology, Inc
. Go over here
for more information on ASUS Technology, Inc. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DriveXpert\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ASUS Drive Xpert by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DriveXpert\Uninstall\setup.exe delpkg. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 888.00 KB (909312 bytes) on disk and is called setup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ASUS Drive Xpert. They take 888.00 KB (909312
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ASUS Drive Xpert version 0.09.50
alone. Click on the links below for other ASUS Drive Xpert versions:
ASUS Drive Xpert is an application offered by ASUS Technology, Inc. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ASUS Drive Xpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ASUS Drive Xpert from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASUS Drive Xpert or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS Drive Xpert". If it exists on your system the ASUS Drive Xpert app will be found automatically. After you select ASUS Drive Xpert in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASUS Drive Xpert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUS Drive Xpert.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Drive Xpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Drive Xpert that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Drive Xpert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS Drive Xpert by ASUS Technology, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Drive Xpert by ASUS Technology, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS Drive Xpert supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 03:28:57.287