ASUS AP Bank
This info is about ASUS AP Bank for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ASUS AP Bank from your computerASUSTEK
. More information on ASUSTEK can be seen here
. ASUS AP Bank is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS AP Bank directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for ASUS AP Bank is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS AP Bank\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.11 MB (1162928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ASUS AP Bank. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1162928
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to ASUS AP Bank version 184.108.40.206
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove ASUS AP Bank from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS AP Bank_is1
ASUS AP Bank is an application by ASUSTEK. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ASUS AP Bank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ASUS AP Bank from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ASUS AP Bank or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS AP Bank". If it exists on your system the ASUS AP Bank application will be found very quickly. When you select ASUS AP Bank in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS AP Bank, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUS AP Bank.
8. After uninstalling ASUS AP Bank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS AP Bank which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS AP Bank with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS AP Bank by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS AP Bank by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS AP Bank supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:45:32.817