ASUS AP Bank
This info is about ASUS AP Bank for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ASUS AP Bank from your computerASUSTEK
. More information on ASUSTEK can be seen here
. ASUS AP Bank is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS AP Bank directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for ASUS AP Bank is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS AP Bank\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.11 MB (1162928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ASUS AP Bank. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1162928
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to ASUS AP Bank version 184.108.40.206
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove ASUS AP Bank from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall ASUS AP Bank:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ASUS AP Bank:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ASUS AP Bank
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ASUS AP Bank\ASUS AP Bank.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ASUS AP Bank\Uninstall ASUS AP Bank.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS AP Bank_is1
ASUS AP Bank is a program marketed by ASUSTEK. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase ASUS AP Bank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS AP Bank from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS AP Bank or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS AP Bank". If it exists on your system the ASUS AP Bank app will be found very quickly. After you click ASUS AP Bank in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ASUS AP Bank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUS AP Bank.
8. After removing ASUS AP Bank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS AP Bank which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS AP Bank with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ASUS AP Bank by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS AP Bank by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS AP Bank in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:45:32.817