ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 from your PCASRock Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on ASRock Inc.. ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\XFast RAM directory, regulated by the user's option. ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\XFast RAM\unins000.exe. ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2's primary file takes about 9.11 MB (9549064 bytes) and is called XFastRAM.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2. They take 11.84 MB (12419136
bytes) on disk.
- AsrRamDiskInstaller.exe (87.79 KB)
- asrRd.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- XFastRAM.exe (9.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.2
of ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2.
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASRock XFast RAM_is1
ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 is an application by ASRock Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2.
8. After uninstalling ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASRock XFast RAM v3.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:06:35.090