ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6
ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 from your PCASRock Inc.
. Further information on ASRock Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\SmartConnect folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\SmartConnect\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named AsrSmartConnect.exe and occupies 1.89 MB (1982760 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6. They take about 3.00 MB (3150416
bytes) on disk.
- AsrSmartConnect.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6
of ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6.
ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 is a program by the software company ASRock Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6". The ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 app will be found automatically. When you click ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6.
8. After removing ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASRock SmartConnect v1.0.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:52:46.420