ASRock App Charger v1.0.6
This page is about ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 from your systemASRock Inc.
. Additional info about ASRock Inc. can be seen here
. ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\AsrAppCharger directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\AsrAppCharger\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ASRock App Charger v1.0.6. ASRock App Charger v1.0.6's main file takes around 1.11 MB (1161480 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of ASRock App Charger v1.0.6. They occupy an average of 1.11 MB (1161480
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6
of ASRock App Charger v1.0.6.
ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASRock App Charger_is1
ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 is a program marketed by the software company ASRock Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASRock App Charger v1.0.6". The ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ASRock App Charger v1.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASRock App Charger v1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling ASRock App Charger v1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 by ASRock Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASRock App Charger v1.0.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:06:35.080