ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1
ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 from your systemASRock Inc.
. Open here
for more info on ASRock Inc.. ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\3TB+ Unlocker directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\3TB+ Unlocker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1. ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1's primary file takes around 86.01 KB (88072 bytes) and is named AsrVDriveInstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1. They occupy about 1.20 MB (1261912
bytes) on disk.
- AsrVDriveInstaller.exe (86.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.1
of ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1.
ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 is a program marketed by ASRock Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1". If it exists on your system the ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1.
8. After removing ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 by ASRock Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker v1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:06:35.070