ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 from your computerASRock Inc.
. Additional info about ASRock Inc. can be seen here
. ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled AsrRgbLed.exe and occupies 4.70 MB (4932192 bytes).
ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 contains of the executables below. They take 7.48 MB (7840032
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- AsrRgbLed.exe (4.70 MB)
- wICPFLASH.exe (1.74 MB)
The current page applies to ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 version 1.0.29
ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 is a program released by ASRock Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASRRGBLED v1.0.29". The ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 application will be found automatically. After you click ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASRRGBLED v1.0.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.29.
8. After removing ASRRGBLED v1.0.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 by ASRock Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.29 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 19:49:21.393