ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman from your computerBehkaman
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Behkaman. Click on www.Behkaman.com
to get more information about ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman on Behkaman's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman. uninstall.exe is the ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman's main executable file and it occupies around 567.00 KB (580608 bytes) on disk.
ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman contains of the executables below. They take 567.00 KB (580608
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman is a program marketed by Behkaman. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman". If it exists on your system the ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman:
- The software company is: www.Behkaman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman.
8. After uninstalling ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman by Behkaman from your PC, nor are we saying that ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman by Behkaman is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASP.net Tutorial Behkaman in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 00:48:18.510