ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0
ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 from your systeme.World Technology Ltd.
. You can read more on e.World Technology Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 can be seen at http://www.hkvstore.com/aspnetmaker
. You can uninstall ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\WINDOWS\ASP.NET Maker\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP.NET Maker 7\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ASPNETMaker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.07 MB (3216384 bytes) on disk.
ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.10 MB (3249152
bytes) on disk:
- ASPNETMaker.exe (3.07 MB)
- CassiniWebServer.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.0
of ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0.
ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 is an application marketed by e.World Technology Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hkvstore.com/aspnetmaker
- The uninstall string is: "C:\WINDOWS\ASP.NET Maker\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP.NET Maker 7\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0.
8. After removing ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 by e.World Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 by e.World Technology Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASP.NET Maker 7.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 12:18:10.537