ASIX UP v.3-15
ASIX UP v.3-15 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15 from your PCASIX s.r.o.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ASIX s.r.o.. Further information about ASIX UP v.3-15 can be found at http://www.asix.cz
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIX\UP folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIX\UP\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.13 MB (3287040 bytes) on disk and is called up.exe.
ASIX UP v.3-15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.93 MB (4120350
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asioinst.exe (57.00 KB)
- sendmsg.exe (18.00 KB)
- sendup.exe (20.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.78 KB)
- up.exe (3.13 MB)
- waitwnd.exe (16.50 KB)
This page is about ASIX UP v.3-15 version 315
ASIX UP v.3-15 is an application released by the software company ASIX s.r.o.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ASIX UP v.3-15 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASIX UP v.3-15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASIX UP v.3-15". If it exists on your system the ASIX UP v.3-15 app will be found automatically. After you click ASIX UP v.3-15 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ASIX UP v.3-15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASIX UP v.3-15:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asix.cz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIX\UP\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15.
8. After removing ASIX UP v.3-15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASIX UP v.3-15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASIX UP v.3-15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASIX UP v.3-15 by ASIX s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that ASIX UP v.3-15 by ASIX s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASIX UP v.3-15 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:55:37.900