You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ASIO4ALL for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ASIO4ALL from your computerMichael Tippach
. More data about Michael Tippach can be seen here
. Click on http://www.asio4all.com/intro.html
to get more details about ASIO4ALL on Michael Tippach's website. ASIO4ALL is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2 directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ASIO4ALL is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 43.66 KB (44711 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
ASIO4ALL contains of the executables below. They take 43.66 KB (44711
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to ASIO4ALL version 2.112
alone. Click on the links below for other ASIO4ALL versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ASIO4ALL:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASIO4ALL v2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\a4apanel.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\a4apanel64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\ASIO4ALL v2 Instruction Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\ASIO4ALL Web Site.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\asio4all.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\asio4all64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASIO4ALL v2\ASIO4ALL v2 Instruction Manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASIO4ALL v2\ASIO4ALL v2 Off-Line Settings.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASIO4ALL v2\ASIO4ALL Web Site.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASIO4ALL v2\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASIO\ASIO4ALL v2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Propellerhead Software\ReWire\ASIO4ALL ReWireIn
ASIO4ALL is a program marketed by Michael Tippach. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall ASIO4ALL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ASIO4ALL with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASIO4ALL or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASIO4ALL". If it exists on your system the ASIO4ALL app will be found automatically. When you select ASIO4ALL in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ASIO4ALL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASIO4ALL:
- The publisher is: http://www.asio4all.com/intro.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIO4ALL v2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASIO4ALL.
8. After removing ASIO4ALL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ASIO4ALL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASIO4ALL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ASIO4ALL by Michael Tippach from your computer, nor are we saying that ASIO4ALL by Michael Tippach is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASIO4ALL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:26:36.560