You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ASAP Utilities for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ASAP Utilities from your computerBastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV
. Open here
for more details on Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. More information about the app ASAP Utilities can be seen at http://www.asap-utilities.com
. ASAP Utilities is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ASAP Utilities is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the ASAP Utilities's main executable file and it occupies circa 701.55 KB (718392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ASAP Utilities. They occupy about 701.55 KB (718392
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.1
of ASAP Utilities. You can find below a few links to other ASAP Utilities releases:
...click to view all...
ASAP Utilities is a program by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. Some people try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove ASAP Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ASAP Utilities with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASAP Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "ASAP Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the ASAP Utilities app will be found very quickly. After you select ASAP Utilities in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ASAP Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASAP Utilities:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asap-utilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASAP Utilities.
8. After removing ASAP Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ASAP Utilities that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASAP Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV from your PC, we are not saying that ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASAP Utilities supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:41:58.077