APK Icon Editor
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall APK Icon Editor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall APK Icon Editor from your PCQwerty Minds
. Go over here
where you can read more on Qwerty Minds. You can see more info about APK Icon Editor at http://kefir500.github.io/apk-icon-editor
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\APK Icon Editor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for APK Icon Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\APK Icon Editor\uninstall.exe. apk-icon-editor.exe is the APK Icon Editor's primary executable file and it takes circa 557.50 KB (570880 bytes) on disk.
APK Icon Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.39 MB (2510918
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- aapt.exe (805.00 KB)
- apk-icon-editor.exe (557.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (73.83 KB)
- zipalign.exe (441.74 KB)
This info is about APK Icon Editor version 0.5
alone. For other APK Icon Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
APK Icon Editor is a program marketed by Qwerty Minds. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase APK Icon Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase APK Icon Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate APK Icon Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "APK Icon Editor". If it exists on your system the APK Icon Editor program will be found very quickly. When you select APK Icon Editor in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about APK Icon Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for APK Icon Editor:
- The software company is: http://kefir500.github.io/apk-icon-editor
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\APK Icon Editor\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove APK Icon Editor.
8. After uninstalling APK Icon Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of APK Icon Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing APK Icon Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall APK Icon Editor by Qwerty Minds from your PC, nor are we saying that APK Icon Editor by Qwerty Minds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall APK Icon Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:49:00.720