API version 2.11
You can find below detailed information on how to remove API version 2.11 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall API version 2.11 from your PCSDRplay Ltd
. You can find out more on SDRplay Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about API version 2.11 can be found at http://www.sdrplay.com
. API version 2.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SDRplay folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing API version 2.11 is C:\Program Files\SDRplay\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the API version 2.11's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.18 MB (1237832 bytes) on disk.
API version 2.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.18 MB (1237832
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.11
of API version 2.11.
If planning to uninstall API version 2.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
API version 2.11 is an application offered by the software company SDRplay Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase API version 2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete API version 2.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate API version 2.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "API version 2.11". If it exists on your system the API version 2.11 program will be found automatically. After you click API version 2.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding API version 2.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for API version 2.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.sdrplay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SDRplay\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove API version 2.11.
8. After uninstalling API version 2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong API version 2.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing API version 2.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove API version 2.11 by SDRplay Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that API version 2.11 by SDRplay Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove API version 2.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:34:38.980