This info is about AP-PCLINK 1.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AP-PCLINK 1.01 from your computerTECO
. Open here
for more details on TECO. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AP-PCLINK directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AP-PCLINK 1.01 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AP-PCLINK\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AP-PCLINK.exe is the AP-PCLINK 1.01's primary executable file and it occupies close to 7.38 MB (7733248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AP-PCLINK 1.01. They occupy about 8.04 MB (8435686
bytes) on disk.
- AP-PCLINK.exe (7.38 MB)
- SetupDriver.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.97 KB)
This page is about AP-PCLINK 1.01 version 1.01
AP-PCLINK 1.01 is a program by the software company TECO. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AP-PCLINK 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AP-PCLINK 1.01 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AP-PCLINK 1.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "AP-PCLINK 1.01". If it is installed on your PC the AP-PCLINK 1.01 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AP-PCLINK 1.01 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AP-PCLINK 1.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AP-PCLINK 1.01.
8. After removing AP-PCLINK 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AP-PCLINK 1.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AP-PCLINK 1.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AP-PCLINK 1.01 by TECO from your computer, we are not saying that AP-PCLINK 1.01 by TECO is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AP-PCLINK 1.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 08:18:40.020