AOMEI Backupper is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AOMEI Backupper from your PCAOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.. Click on http://www.backup-utility.com/
to get more facts about AOMEI Backupper on AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.'s website. AOMEI Backupper is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Backupper directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove AOMEI Backupper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Backupper\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Backupper.exe and occupies 3.64 MB (3813080 bytes).
AOMEI Backupper is comprised of the following executables which take 10.10 MB (10586283
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ABService.exe (29.21 KB)
- Backupper.exe (3.64 MB)
- LoadDrv.exe (71.71 KB)
- MakeDisc.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- vsscom.exe (134.17 KB)
- Backupper.exe (4.02 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AOMEI Backupper Backup File
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOMEI Backupper
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOMEI Backupper\AOMEI Backupper
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Backupper Service\ImagePath
AOMEI Backupper is a program released by AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AOMEI Backupper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AOMEI Backupper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AOMEI Backupper or simply click the Search feature and type in "AOMEI Backupper". If it is installed on your PC the AOMEI Backupper program will be found very quickly. After you select AOMEI Backupper in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AOMEI Backupper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOMEI Backupper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.backup-utility.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Backupper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AOMEI Backupper.
8. After uninstalling AOMEI Backupper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AOMEI Backupper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOMEI Backupper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AOMEI Backupper by AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AOMEI Backupper by AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AOMEI Backupper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:01:15.700