AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver
This web page is about AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AOL\Screensaver directory (same installation drive as Windows). ygpsstra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 97.13 KB (99456 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver from your computer
The following executable files are incorporated in AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver. They occupy 255.54 KB (261670
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_ygpss.EXE (158.41 KB)
- ygpsstra.exe (97.13 KB)
When planning to uninstall AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOL YGP Screensaver
Some users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver". The AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver app will be found very quickly. When you click AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver.
8. After removing AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130