AOL Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AOL Toolbar from your systemAOL Inc.
. Open here
for more details on AOL Inc.. AOL Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Toolbar directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Toolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AOL Toolbar. The application's main executable file occupies 276.35 KB (282984 bytes) on disk and is called aoltbServer.exe.
The executable files below are part of AOL Toolbar. They occupy about 708.19 KB (725186
bytes) on disk.
- aoltbServer.exe (276.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (431.84 KB)
This data is about AOL Toolbar version 5.74
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AOL Toolbar:
AOL Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AOL Toolbar:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOL Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\AOL Toolbar
AOL Toolbar is an application by the software company AOL Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase AOL Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AOL Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AOL Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL Toolbar". The AOL Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you click AOL Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AOL Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AOL Toolbar.
8. After removing AOL Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AOL Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AOL Toolbar by AOL Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AOL Toolbar by AOL Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:40:42.910