AOL Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AOL Toolbar from your computerAOL Inc.
. Open here
for more details on AOL Inc.. AOL Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Toolbar directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Toolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AOL Toolbar. The application's main executable file occupies 276.35 KB (282984 bytes) on disk and is called aoltbServer.exe.
The executable files below are part of AOL Toolbar. They occupy about 708.19 KB (725186
bytes) on disk.
- aoltbServer.exe (276.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (431.84 KB)
This data is about AOL Toolbar version 5.74
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AOL Toolbar:
AOL Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AOL Toolbar:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AOL Toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar\ieToolbar\en-US\buttons.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar\ieToolbar\en-US\default_aol.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar\ieToolbar\en-US\domains.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar\ieToolbar\en-US\ietbconfig.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar\ieToolbar\en-US\pagealerts.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOL Toolbar\ieToolbar\en-US\publish.xml
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AOL Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOL Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\AOL Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\FirstSearch\AOL Toolbar
AOL Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company AOL Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase AOL Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AOL Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AOL Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "AOL Toolbar". The AOL Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you select AOL Toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AOL Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling AOL Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL Toolbar by AOL Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Toolbar by AOL Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:40:42.910