AOL Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AOL Toolbar from your systemAOL Inc.
. Open here
for more details on AOL Inc.. AOL Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Toolbar directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Toolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AOL Toolbar. The application's main executable file occupies 276.35 KB (282984 bytes) on disk and is called aoltbServer.exe.
The executable files below are part of AOL Toolbar. They occupy about 708.19 KB (725186
bytes) on disk.
- aoltbServer.exe (276.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (431.84 KB)
This data is about AOL Toolbar version 5.74
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AOL Toolbar:
AOL Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOL Toolbar
AOL Toolbar is a program marketed by AOL Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AOL Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AOL Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Toolbar". If it exists on your system the AOL Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click AOL Toolbar in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AOL Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL Toolbar.
8. After removing AOL Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AOL Toolbar by AOL Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AOL Toolbar by AOL Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:40:42.910