AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your systemAOL
. You can find out more on AOL or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on AOL Computer Checkup at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. AOL Computer Checkup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup is the full command line if you want to remove AOL Computer Checkup. sdcCont.exe is the AOL Computer Checkup's main executable file and it occupies close to 82.09 KB (84056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AOL Computer Checkup. They take about 18.97 MB (19893342
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (573.59 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.33 KB)
- PCPowerCare.exe (12.25 MB)
This info is about AOL Computer Checkup version 22.214.171.124
only. For more AOL Computer Checkup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application by AOL. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AOL Computer Checkup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup application will be found very quickly. When you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The software company is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 17:24:42.803