ANSOS - Web Scheduler
ANSOS - Web Scheduler is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ANSOS - Web Scheduler from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. ANSOS - Web Scheduler is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option. ANSOS - Web Scheduler's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ANSOS - Web Scheduler. They occupy an average of 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of ANSOS - Web Scheduler.
ANSOS - Web Scheduler is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ANSOS - Web Scheduler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ANSOS - Web Scheduler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ANSOS - Web Scheduler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ANSOS - Web Scheduler". If it exists on your system the ANSOS - Web Scheduler application will be found automatically. When you click ANSOS - Web Scheduler in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ANSOS - Web Scheduler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ANSOS - Web Scheduler.
8. After removing ANSOS - Web Scheduler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ANSOS - Web Scheduler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ANSOS - Web Scheduler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ANSOS - Web Scheduler by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that ANSOS - Web Scheduler by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ANSOS - Web Scheduler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 06:07:39.700