AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24
AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 from your systemAML SOFT, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on AML SOFT, Inc.. Click on http://www.amlsoft.com
to get more details about AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 on AML SOFT, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AML Products\Registry Cleaner directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AML Products\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 554.21 KB (567512 bytes) on disk and is named regclean.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2732577
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clean.exe (95.85 KB)
- FRC.exe (23.85 KB)
- pm.exe (99.85 KB)
- regback.exe (507.85 KB)
- regclean.exe (554.21 KB)
- regsearch.exe (143.85 KB)
- startup.exe (63.85 KB)
- UN.exe (23.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 version 4.24
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Utility\AML Free Registry Cleaner.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AML\Registry Cleaner
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\AML SOFTWARE\Free Registry Cleaner - Registry Search
AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 is an application marketed by AML SOFT, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24". If it is installed on your PC the AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amlsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AML Products\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24.
8. After removing AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 by AML SOFT, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 by AML SOFT, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.24 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:54:15.760