AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0
This page is about AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 from your PCAMF Software
. Additional info about AMF Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.amfsoftware.com
to get more details about AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 on AMF Software's website. AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BackMeUp folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\BackMeUp\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. BackMeUp.exe is the AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.30 MB (1359872 bytes) on disk.
AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.94 MB (2033418
bytes) on disk.
- BackMeUp.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 version 4.0
AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 is an application released by AMF Software. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0". If it exists on your system the AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.amfsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BackMeUp\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0.
8. After uninstalling AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 by AMF Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 by AMF Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMF Back Me Up Version 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:40:30.663