AMD Start Now
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. AMD Start Now's main file takes around 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Start Now. They occupy about 97.00 KB (99328
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2013.0830.1944.33589
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:17:49.700