AMD Start Now
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled amdacpinstutil.exe and occupies 190.00 KB (194560 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AMD Start Now. They occupy 147.52 MB (154689848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atieclxx.exe (492.50 KB)
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (119.28 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (585.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.70 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.93 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (190.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (119.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0804.2359.41279
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 09:41:46.570