AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details on AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2016.0308.758.14268
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:49:08.050