AMD Start Now
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Start Now's primary file takes about 101.00 KB (103424 bytes) and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 454.50 KB (465408
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2013.0424.1659.28626
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:08:46.083