AMD Start Now
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. AMD Start Now is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AMD Start Now's primary file takes around 6.46 MB (6778880 bytes) and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Start Now. They occupy about 23.31 MB (24441408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.78 MB)
This data is about AMD Start Now version 2016.0415.1636.28043
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:02:48.473