This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCCégnév
. More information on Cégnév can be found here
. You can get more details related to AMD Settings at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Settings's main file takes about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Settings. They take an average of 146.30 MB (153409664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.22 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.77 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.94 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0517.1614.27405
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Cégnév. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Settings in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Cégnév from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Cégnév is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 13:39:44.580