AMD Radeon Settings
You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More info about the application AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 7.66 MB (8029064 bytes) on disk and is titled RadeonSettings.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Radeon Settings. They occupy 109.12 MB (114425392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atieclxx.exe (519.90 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (82.65 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (539.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.91 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (49.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (42.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.66 MB)
This web page is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2016.1031.718.11333
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
AMD Radeon Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Radeon Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". The AMD Radeon Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 13:11:57.663