AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Radeon Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Radeon Settings's primary file takes about 8.94 MB (9375112 bytes) and its name is RadeonSettings.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Radeon Settings. They take about 27.06 MB (28379624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.75 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.94 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0403.1742.30029
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Radeon Settings:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AMD Radeon Settings.Registry keys:
Additional values that are not removed:
AMD Radeon Settings is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 11:45:38.730