AMD Radeon Control Center
AMD Radeon Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD Radeon Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Radeon Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called RadeonSettings.exe and its approximative size is 5.56 MB (5829320 bytes).
AMD Radeon Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.31 MB (12912416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- cncmd.exe (33.20 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (20.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (20.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (5.56 MB)
This web page is about AMD Radeon Control Center version 2016.0510.1845.31929
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Radeon Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Control Center is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Radeon Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Radeon Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Radeon Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Radeon Control Center in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:06:14.160