AMD Quick Stream
AMD Quick Stream is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Quick Stream from your computerAppEx Networks
. Open here
where you can get more info on AppEx Networks. Further information about AMD Quick Stream can be seen at http://www.appexnetworks.com.cn/
. AMD Quick Stream is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling AMD Quick Stream is C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 976.84 KB (1000288 bytes) on disk and is labeled AppexAcceleratorUI.exe.
AMD Quick Stream contains of the executables below. They take 1.65 MB (1725936
bytes) on disk.
- AppexAcceleratorUI.exe (976.84 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (10.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.14 KB)
This page is about AMD Quick Stream version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Quick Stream versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove AMD Quick Stream.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\AppexAcceleratorUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\appexdrv.cat
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\appexDrv.sys
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\appexMp.inf
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\apxInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\en-US\AppexAcceleratorUI.exe.mui
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\Profile-Default.xml
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\Setup Log 2012-10-15 #001.txt
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\snetcfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\Uninstalloem.bat
- C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\zh-CN\AppexAcceleratorUI.exe.mui
AMD Quick Stream is a program by AppEx Networks. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Quick Stream is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Quick Stream from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Quick Stream or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Quick Stream". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Quick Stream application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Quick Stream in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Quick Stream, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMD Quick Stream:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.appexnetworks.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Quick Stream.
8. After removing AMD Quick Stream, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Quick Stream that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Quick Stream with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Quick Stream by AppEx Networks from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Quick Stream by AppEx Networks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Quick Stream in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:39:26.923