AMD Quick Stream
AMD Quick Stream is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Quick Stream from your computerAppEx Networks
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AppEx Networks. You can read more about on AMD Quick Stream at http://www.appexnetworks.com.cn/
. Usually the AMD Quick Stream program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for AMD Quick Stream is C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.exe. AMDQuickStream.exe is the AMD Quick Stream's primary executable file and it takes circa 421.22 KB (431328 bytes) on disk.
AMD Quick Stream installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.11 MB (1159239
bytes) on disk.
- AMDQuickStream.exe (421.22 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.85 KB)
This info is about AMD Quick Stream version 126.96.36.199
only. For other AMD Quick Stream versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Quick Stream is an application by AppEx Networks. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall AMD Quick Stream is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Quick Stream from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Quick Stream or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Quick Stream". The AMD Quick Stream program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Quick Stream in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Quick Stream, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AMD Quick Stream:
- The software company is: http://www.appexnetworks.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Quick Stream.
8. After uninstalling AMD Quick Stream, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Quick Stream which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Quick Stream with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Quick Stream by AppEx Networks from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Quick Stream by AppEx Networks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Quick Stream supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:55:35.377