AMD Quick Stream
AMD Quick Stream is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Quick Stream from your systemAppEx Networks
. Go over here
for more info on AppEx Networks. More details about AMD Quick Stream can be seen at http://www.appexnetworks.com.cn/
. Usually the AMD Quick Stream program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AMD Quick Stream is C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 419.72 KB (429792 bytes) on disk and is called AMDQuickStream.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Quick Stream. They take about 1.10 MB (1157191
bytes) on disk.
- AMDQuickStream.exe (419.72 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (10.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.85 KB)
This page is about AMD Quick Stream version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Quick Stream:
...click to view all...
AMD Quick Stream is a program released by the software company AppEx Networks. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD Quick Stream is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Quick Stream from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Quick Stream or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Quick Stream". If it exists on your system the AMD Quick Stream app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Quick Stream in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Quick Stream, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AMD Quick Stream:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.appexnetworks.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD Quick Stream\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Quick Stream.
8. After uninstalling AMD Quick Stream, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Quick Stream that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Quick Stream with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Quick Stream by AppEx Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Quick Stream by AppEx Networks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Quick Stream supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:19:09.637