This page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNom de votre société
. Check out here
for more details on Nom de votre société. More information about the program AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.1117.1424.25780
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:50:10.667