This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it occupies around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1021.2321.40130
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:24:49.610