You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0704.2133.36938
only. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:47.177