This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. More information about Nome de sua empresa: can be read here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Nome de sua empresa:'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0915.1813.30937
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Nome de sua empresa:. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 15:20:22.773