AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0925.645.10236
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:00:55.380