AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2012.1219.1521.27485
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:35:14.157