This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNázev společnosti:
. More data about Název společnosti: can be read here
. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2010.1220.639.11807
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Název společnosti:. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:32:12.390