This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0504.1554.26509
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:53:28.387