This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0910.2222.38361
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:22:45.163