You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome de sua empresa:
. You can find out more on Nome de sua empresa: or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0328.2218.38225
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 04:22:18.403