This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0113.2219.39928
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:40:29.893