AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AMD Fuel. They occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0406.2235.38727
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:21:05.297