AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. You can read more on AMD or check for application updates here
. More info about the software AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 277.50 KB (284160 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 3.59 MB (3768256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (277.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (136.94 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2010.1118.1603.28745
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by AMD. Some computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:52:13.110