This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD DVR64 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 166.02 MB (174080976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.28 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.30 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.52 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.1115.1824.33103
of AMD DVR64. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD DVR64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 22:32:57.657