You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD DVR for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the program AMD DVR can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, subject to the user's choice. AMD DVR's main file takes around 7.35 MB (7705480 bytes) and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD DVR. They take about 55.19 MB (57873360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (9.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (711.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (146.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.23 MB)
- Setup.exe (684.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.19 MB)
- amdow.exe (42.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (56.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.35 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.1102.1456.25052
of AMD DVR. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD DVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 18:51:53.930